If you have a business selling information products, then you need to create a lot of products. This includes lead magnets, tripwires, main offers, upsells, backend products and more.
Whew, sounds like stocking a sales funnel could take a long time. 🙂
That’s true, it can. And that’s why you’ll want to check out these 10 surefire ideas for creating your next information products faster and easier than ever before…
1. Use PLR
The idea is to find high-quality private label rights (PLR) content and use it to create a product.
But here’s the key…
Don’t just use it out of the box. Even if it’s the most awesome PLR on the entire planet, you don’t want to use it as-is, because you won’t have a unique product. So here are three ideas of what to do instead:
- Rewrite it enough to make it unique. The bonus here is that tweaking it puts it in your “voice.”
- Compile multiple pieces from different sources to create something entirely new.
- Turn text PLR content into a different format, such as a slide-share video.
Here’s the next idea…
2. Compile Guest-Contributed Content
Yes, getting other experts in your niche to help you create a product is a great way to create content fast. But there’s another big bonus when you use this strategy: you get to borrow other peoples’ credibility.
For example, maybe you’re still fairly new to your niche. If gather together 10 experts to create an ebook or even a webinar series, your name will be associated with these experts. And that means you’ll instantly establish yourself as an expert too.
Here are three examples of ways to compile guest-contributed content:
- Ask multiple experts in your niche to answer the same question. For example, ask a nutritionist, a personal trainer, a bodybuilder and a dieting expert the best way to lose 10 pounds fast.
- Ask each expert a different question. In this case, you first decide what all topics you’d like to include in your product. Then you ask your experts relevant questions on those topics.
- Ask each expert to do an interview. The idea here is to ask your experts multiple questions, interview style, to find out how they got started in the niche, what secrets they use for maximum success and so on.
3. Outsource Product Creation
This is the fastest and easiest way to get any product created. Just find a competent freelancer and have them do all the work. A good freelancer can create a multitude of products, including:
- Swipe files
- Cheat sheets
- Mind maps
- And more.
Take note that this strategy does take a little time upfront. You’ll need to scour the web for freelancers using Google searches and freelancing platforms such as UpWork.com. Then you’ll need to do your due diligence and research each prospective candidate in order to weed out the incompetent, low-quality freelancers.
Once you do that and find someone who produces great work, then product creation from here on out goes quickly. Just email your freelancer with a brief, hammer out the details, and you can focus on something else while your freelancer takes care of product creation.
Here’s another idea…
4. Hire Someone To Do The Research and Outlining
If you don’t want to hire someone to create the entire product, you can still save time and money by hiring someone to do some of the
legwork. In this case, you might give your freelancer an explanation of what you’re looking for, and then let the freelancer do the research and outlining.
- You’re creating a product about social media. You might have your freelancer collect research on how many people use the various social media platforms, and what sort of audience you’re likely to find on each platform.
- You’re creating a gardening product. You might hire someone to research the different regions of the country to address pests and diseases that are unique to each region.
TIP: Have your freelancer provide you with multiple research links so you can read about the topics yourself before creating the product.
5. Update Existing Content
Another quick and easy way to create a product fast is simply by updating an existing product. There are two ways to do this:
If it’s a fairly recent product (such as one you launched in the last year or so), then you can update it, expand certain sections, and launch the new product as the “2.0” version or the current year’s edition of the product.
For example: we’ve upgraded CB Passive Income 3.0 to version 4.0 for 2017.
- If it’s an old product, then you can revise and expand it, and then launch it as a completely new product. You might even put it into a different format, such as turning a text product into a video product.
You don’t need a lot of time to create a lot of products. Instead, you just need to get a little creative.
That’s where the above 5 methods come in, which will have you creating products faster and easier than you ever thought possible. So put these methods to work for you right away, because you could have a new product ready to go in as little as 20 minutes from now!
P.S: Want to know how to make money by putting up content? Check out Blogging Guru…